6 Kasım 2012 Salı

owLLove

owllove by SeSSiZeLLeR
owllove, a photo by SeSSiZeLLeR on Flickr.
Hi Blythe Friends,

I'm back with a new design for OWL themed sweaters!

These turned to be the most detailed ones since I had to work with more than 4 different colors of yarn at the same time.. BUT thankfully everything turned to be from such a *mess* into a *happy end* for me! I'm smitten with the result and can NOT wait to make them in MORE & MORE color combos ^____^

To be honest it's impossible to knit many sweaters in different colorways for my shop in a short period; AND this time I want to make a lot of people happy as everyone has their fav colors in mind.. SO decided to take commissions for them!!! Hope it's a great news for you, too ^___~
So here is my plan, will upload my current yarns' color chart and you pick your preferences and just let me know. How does that sound?
You can contact me through my email address ayselkucukoglu@hotmail.com
Will upload daily the progress of your items as a list and photos included.

Tomorrow wil add my yarn color chart for you. Oh, already so excited!
Talk to you soon :)
Many Many Thanks for your big support!
Love

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder